Shop Ticket Holders, Stitched, Both Sides Clear (25 Box)
Shop Ticket Holders, Stitched, Both Sides Clear, 9” x 12”, 25/BX
Store and protect work orders, production schedules, inventory cards and more in these stitched shop ticket holders.
- Strong, rigid, clear vinyl allows for easy visibility of documents
- Convenient eyelet at top for hanging. Reinforced stitched edge for longer product life
- Makes a great Reusable Dry Erase Pocket for practicing math, writing skills and more
- 9 x 12
- Both sides clear
- Holders open on short side
Super Heavyweight Vinyl Shop Ticket Holder, 46912
C-Line's vast array of shop ticket holders keep documents protected and let you store information right at your fingertips--or wherever it needs to be. Our shop ticket holders are perfect for a number of uses in industrial environments, manufacturing, auto repair, retail stores, inventory control, education or anywhere records need to be posted or kept. Try them in the shop to track jobs, or in the office for important workplace notices, or in the classroom for lessons.
- Super Heavyweight Material --- Provides extra durability for documents so they last a long time in rough shop environments.
- Write-on Wipe-off --- Reduce paper usage and waste by sliding a document inside the holder. Write on the outside of holder, not the document. Reuse again and again.
- Reinforced Stitching --- Stitching is reinforced on edges to increase product longevity.
- Center Metal Eyelet --- Sturdy metal eyelet, allows you to hang this holder from a hook, peg or nail. Display your information in a shop, office, or classroom, wherever it makes the most sense for your business.
- 9 x 12 Size Document Storage --- These shop ticket holders are made to store and protect 9 x 12 documents. Although they can be used to store smaller size pages, they are ideal for these size documents.
- Clear on Both Sides --- Make it easy to see job information with holders that are clear on both front and back.
- Open on Short Side --- Documents won't fall out and are easy to read when hung and open on the short side.